The SC95TT is a 95 mm, thermally broken sliding system for windows and doors.
- The retention brushes are in high-density propylene with central water stripping.
- Die-cast metal roller with reinforced polyamide wheels and ball bearings.
- Maximum load : 150 kg/sash
- Glass thickness : up to 24 mm
- A wide range of solution is available
- Low threshold option for unimpeded access through the door
- Dual color available.
- All finishes available. Customized finishes on request suited for high resistance to agressive environments.
- windows, balcony-doors
- 2-3-4-6 sashes movable on two or three tracks
- Fixed + sliding sash window
Suitable for the residential sector for balcony doors of villas or apartments.
|Uf value W/m²K||3,5|
|AWW Classification||4 / 8A / B2 POS A2 NEG|
|Max glass thickness (mm)||24|
|Standard sash width||2000|
|Standard sash height||2400|
|Maximum sash load (kg)||up to 150 kg|