AluK started its activity in India in 2004 through licensee mode.
AluK India operation started in 2013 as a wholly owned subsidiary of AluK S.A. and is headquartered out of Bengaluru with an established infrastructure of AluK Design Studio - our product display center, AluK Academy - our training center for business partners and customers and a warehouse to support the local market in India.
The business unit of India also serves the market for SAARC region including Sri Lanka. The AluK brand is popular in Sri Lanka, and is one of the market leaders amongst international system suppliers.
Some of the key landmark projects of AluK
- Mumbai : Maker Maxity, Terminal 1A of Mumbai Domestic Airport, Marwah Center, Imperial Heights, Nirlon Knowledge Park
- Delhi : ST Microelectronics, Ashok Leyland
- Bengaluru : Bengaluru International Airport, Brigade Techpark, L&T Infotech, Bosch, ING Vysya, Coffeeday Square, Dell office, Trident Hotel, ITC Royal Gardenia
- Chennai : Ashok Leyland HQ, World bank office, Estancia IT Park
- Hyderabad : Hyderabad International Convention Centre, Courtyard Marriot, Westin
- Pune : KPIT - Phase 2, Marriot
- Goa : INOX
- Colombo : Access Towers, Marriot Hotel, Ananattara Resorts, Peoples Bank Head Office, No Limits, Hemas Hospital