The SC156 is a thermal break lift & slide door system designed to achieve wide panoramic views and large openings.
Its slim central interlock and the absence of visible hardware maximize the natural daylight in the interior and provide greater comfort.
Its high level of thermal and acoustic insulation and its outstanding watertightness performances combined with its wide range of configurations will satisfy any architectural requirements.
- High thermal and acoustic insulation : Uw = 0,9 W/m²K (triple glazing)
- Class-leading watertightness (E1500)
- Glass thickness up to 50 mm.
- Slim central interlock (only 50mm)
- Max load capacity : 300/400 kg
- Concealed and burglary resistant locks.
- Burglary resistance RC2
- Versatility of construction types with the possibility to increase air, wind and water tightness performances upon request.
- A range of handle designs with various aesthetics is available
- Low threshold option for unimpeded access through the door
- Dual color available.
- All finishes available. Customized finishes on request suited for high resistance to agressive environments.
Residential and non residential. New and refubishment
|Uw value W/m²K (Double glazing)||1.4 W/m²K|
|Uw value W/m²K (Triple glazing)||1.0 W/m²K|
|Uf value W/m²K||2,7|
|AWW Classification||4 / E1500 / C2 - B3|
|Acoustic performance (dB)||Rw (C;Ctr) 44 (-2;-6) dB|
|Dual color option||X|
|Anti burglar||RC2 (2 sashes)|